Re: TR3a gas gauge

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3a gas gauge
From: "dwillner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 20:34:56 -0400
I think I meant to say "green" wire from "B" to the wiper switch ground. I
think I replaced that one awhile back with a small black wire, sorry.

You know, I've seen several different wiring configurations for the gas
gauge. The "Instruction Book" has just the green wire on the "B" terminal
and the "Haynes" and the red "Service Instruction Manual" both show a solid
green running to the wiper switch? I have mine set up with the later? Any
thoughts on this.

Dave

-----