Re: TR3a gas gauge

To: "dwillner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Subject: Re: TR3a gas gauge
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:16:56 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>, "Randall Young" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Message text written by "dwillner"
>I think I meant to say "green" wire from "B" to the wiper switch ground. I
think I replaced that one awhile back with a small black wire, sorry.

You know, I've seen several different wiring configurations for the gas
gauge. The "Instruction Book" has just the green wire on the "B" terminal
and the "Haynes" and the red "Service Instruction Manual" both show a solid
green running to the wiper switch? I have mine set up with the later? Any
thoughts on this.
<

Then you have the non-parking wipers.  The parking style wipers have the
earth lead switch at the dash.

Dave