RE: Way too much flow thru front carb

To: "'Hugh Fader'" <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: RE: Way too much flow thru front carb
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@directvinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:25:22 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
I run CF38690 with the bypass valves blocked. It was recommended by a
racer several years ago at Road Savannah. It works great for me and no
damage that I'm aware of. The only downside is that there is some
popping when decelerating (from the richer mixture as no air is being
sucked in).

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U

Thanks Dave. I'll try this out. What's the downside of disabling the
bypass
valve?

- Hugh