RE: Way too much flow thru front carb

To: "'Graham Stretch'" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Way too much flow thru front carb
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 21:39:13 -0400
Wow Graham. That's disappointing to hear. I've only used it the one time. It
seemed to give repeatable readings for a given carb. But, it's pretty clear
that I have a gross error here. When I solve the major problem and I get
back to fine tuning, I'll take a closer look at the readings. I'll also try
to verify by ear.

- Hugh