Re: Way too much flow thru front carb

To: technical@iwnet.screaming.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Way too much flow thru front carb
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 07:19:06 EDT
technical@iwnet.screaming.net writes:

<< Hi Hugh
 I wouldn't put too much store in the Gunsons Carbbalancer unless they have
 improved on the version I had! I spent ages trying to balance the carbs,
 moving from front to rear to front etc. Then I tricked it, I took it off the
 front carb and put it straight back, guess what?  >>

I've never used a Gunson, but is there a chance the good/bad scale is too
narrow?  Every engine/cylinder/bank of cylinders is slightly different and
perhaps the range is too tight.

Harold