Re: Car Ramps

To: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car Ramps
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:57:16 -0700
Cc: murray54@bellsouth.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
I can't see how anyone could drive any Triumph up onto 4 ramps.  You would have
to position the ramps in front of each of the 4 tires and there is
just not enough ground clearance to position one in front of the rear tires.
(Unless it is a very short ramp).

Plus, if your car is very low in the front (as mine is) the front valence will
strike the ramp before the tires.  Such is the problem with trailering
most race cars.

Joe