Re: Paint experts

To: spitlist@gte.net, davidt@opentext.com
Subject: Re: Paint experts
From: "Rich White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:19:27 -0500 FILETIME=[59B170E0:01C1124C]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
When I was in college, I remember seeing some hot street cars
with this type of paint job.  The changes in temperature and
normal use destroyed the paint.  It became full of little cracks
and some big chucks even fell off.  I'm sure some are better than
others, but I would not want to try it on a car that was driven.

Rich White  St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!
See it moves!