Re: Replacement headlights

To: pethier@isd.net, greed@wave.co.nz, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Replacement headlights
From: "John Vance" <biggooner@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:03:33 -0400 FILETIME=[0DF1EC70:01C11157]
Phil - Oustanding! Thanks for making me laugh out loud. See the thing in the
US with the fog lights is that generally US made cars have fog lights on the
front only (and are used annoyingly as fashion items - most of the US
doesn't know what fog is!) but the European cars in the US(where fog is
REAL!) have a single rear fog light - in fact my Volvo only has the rear one
- very sensible. Those fashion conscious folks have no appreciation of the
fact that they are blinding the people behind them.

Which gets us on to the whole subject of lights and the fact they actually
have two uses........

What about doing a steady 40 MPH in the middle lane.... or if you're from
Delaware - the passing lane, with the number of cars stacked up behind you
being totally irrelevant.

John Vance
West Chester, Pennsylvania

John Vance