Convertible Top

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Convertible Top
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:52:19 -0400
I finally recieved, after close to 4 months, my top and boot cover from John
Skinner. I must say that the quality is worth the wait. I bought the Mohair
type and the boot...well just plain ole vinyl with dark green piping.
I am also changing the webbing and was wondering at what point do I replace
it? Should I install the frame on the car first or should I do it when it is
off the car. If anyone has had any experience changing a top, please let me
know. I could use all the help I can get.

Thanks,

Patrick