Re: Look out, he's thinking again!

To: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Look out, he's thinking again!
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:44:15 -0700
>So, what is the collective wisdom say about taking 4 SU HS4 carbs (or maybe
>some other?) and setting them up on a TR4A engine?

Don't know about TRs, but the Honda 600 Coupe I had used 4 Mikuni
(siq) Carbs on a beautiful twin cam all aluminum, roller bearing
engine that happily turned 8000 rpm.  Of course this was still only
80 mph in fourth, but it was a real fun car, had independant rear
swing axles that were chain driven!!  At the local Hawaii autocrosses
it was a Spridget killer  :-)

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3