Re: Painting inside a frame

To: Rob Christopher <robc@cisco.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting inside a frame
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:56:55 -0500
I think it was Ted Schumacher who told me he was going to fill the frame of
his Daughter's TR6 with 2-part expanding foam to keep water out and add a
little stiffness. Ted, was it you? Did it work?

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com