Re: Triumph decal question

To: flaedersaft@juno.com
Subject: Re: Triumph decal question
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:01:41 +1000 FILETIME=[F3793250:01C10E85]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Scott,

Yes, I recall much of that from Law School when my Patents lecturer used to
go on endlessly about the philosophical basis of the patents system. I never
really agreed with it though, and based on my experience with British cars I
don't think the public has gained all that much really ;-)

Regards,
Michael Gajic LLB
Sydney, Australia