Triumph decal question

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph decal question
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:06:09 -0400
I won a meager door prize at Day of Triumph.  All the good stuff was already
gone.  It  was a package of Triumph assorted adhesive-backed labels.  It
includes Lucas battery and spark coil labels, and one I can't identify.  Can
you help?  It is black and provides a list of Triumph patent numbers.  It's
marked
 Part Number 145313.  It's not for my TR3 in any case, so anyone who
can identify it and expresses a need for it will get it mailed to them right
away.

By the way, is it considered bad form to cover my Sears label on my battery
with a Lucas
label?  Will I get tarred and feathered at future car shows?  It's been a
very reliable battery -- but of course as soon as I put the Lucas label on
it, it will die.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B TSF263L