Re: TR3 Seat Reupholstery Question

To: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Seat Reupholstery Question
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 18:30:24 -0400
Cc: "Augustine, Richard S. (LNG-SHEP)" <Richard.Augustine@LexisNexis.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Bob Labuz
>I had my dad re-do my seats back in "91.
<snip>
He ran an upholstery business for many years before
retirement and was glad to do the job.
<

You shouldn't be disclosing such details unless he is planning on coming
out of retirement.  He could end up inundated with various auto interior
bits to recover.

;-)

Seriously, you are lucky.  Finding a good upholsterer is sometimes tough.
My upholstery guy does an excelent job installing seat kits and tops but if
I took him a seat and a bolt of fabric he would probably turn me away.

Thanks for sharing.

Dave
57 TR3 (and others)