TR4A Questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A Questions
From: Bob Bailey <rbailey@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:14:38 -0400
Hello all,

I'm working hard to complete a 5 year resurection of a 1966 TR4A that I
saved from the boneyard and I need some help. The chrome strips on the
wings and doors are held on with pop riveted tabs. Does anyone know if
the strips are pushed on or if they have to be slid on? Pushing them on
would be preferable, but I'm not sure and don't want a mees at this
stage. Also, on the front wings there are sidelights with 2 lights in
them, one faces forward and one faces the side. My question is this, are
they supposed to act as directional signals? (blinkers) Parking lights?
or, one for parking and one for signaling? if so, which one blinks, and
which one goes on with the headlights?

If anyone has the answers you can respond directly to me.

Thanks in advance.

Bob Bailey
1966 TR4A IRS CTC 62210L O