TR4A Questions

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Questions
From: "Francis Dupuis" <francis_dupuis@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 21:21:05 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks to those who responded to my minilite queries. Now that the rims are
coming, I need to decide on the tires. Does anyone know what the original
tire height would have been for the 4A? Anyone have any tire suggestions as
to size/brand? I would like an all season, and a fairly aggressive size.
Does anyone have pictures of a Surrey top with all the snaps in place? Mine
is still in the bag (never been used), and I'm not sure how to set it up. I
do mean the Surrey top, not the aluminum center panel for the hardtop.
Lastly, I am considering switching to SU's from the Strombergs based on the
recommendations I have been getting locally. Any feedback on this front
would be appreciated.

thanks

Francis Dupuis
Vancouver, BC