Re: Book titles for beginning a TR6 restoration needed

To: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Book titles for beginning a TR6 restoration needed
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:49:19 -0600
Eric,
A few good reference books I like are below.  These are in no particular
order and are in addition to the catalogs from the various parts sellers
which are great reference material.

"Triumph TR6 Restoration", Practical Classics & Car Restorer, Kelsey
Publishing Ltd, distb. in NA by Motorbooks International.

"How to Restore British Sports Cars", by Jay Lamm, Motorbooks International.

"Original Triumph TR4/4A/5/6", by Bill Piggott, Bay View Books Ltd.

"The Triumph TR5/250 and TR6 Companion", by S. Rossi & I. Clarke, TRF
Publications.

Good luck,
Rod.  '70  TR6 CC55899L