Book titles for beginning a TR6 restoration needed

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Book titles for beginning a TR6 restoration needed
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:11:07 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, I'm looking to add relevant books to my library that will aid me to
restore my 1976 TR6.  I'm especially interested in engine rebuilding and
body/metal working information.

I have these title names so far:

"The Key to Metal Bumping" by Frank T. Sargent

"The Complete Official Triumph TR6 & TR250 Model Years 1967-1976" by British
Leyland Motors

Could anyone suggest other books that would inform and guide me through the
process?  Also, a guide to diagnosing engine ailments (such as no engine
firing) would be helpful.

Regards,
Eric Conrad
Denver, CO