Re: TR4 Platinum Plugs ??

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: TR4 Platinum Plugs ??
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:08:50 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John,

Thanks... what NGK plug do you use.

I translated the Champion 87YLC to NGK BP6HS... they look the same for
reach and heat setting.  I bought a set this afternoon   A platinum version
of this plug is available as BP6HVX.

Although no parts stores around here carry the platinum VX plugs and won't
special order.   Anybody got a website or catalog for direct ordering auto
parts?

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com