Re: TR4 Grille - What Color Behind?

To: <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 Grille - What Color Behind?
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:22:10 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Art,

Thanks for the reply,

Painted the engine bay yesterday using that Moss International spray can
paint that Rimmer sells.

Worked fabulously.  Took almost 4 cans to do the engine bay and upper
valance both sides.  Stuff dries quickly and has nice finish... not body
quality buy great for engine bay or trunk work.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com