Re: buying/selling

To: "George Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: buying/selling
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 19:31:31 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
George, first he asked to buy my car, not the other way around, if 50
trophys setting in a room all for V/W;'s, an  car setting there that is
"Brand new", every ticket from day one with 1 car described as 1970 V/W, and
I'm afraid if you can read anything e,lse into it, then you very diffenantly
need someone to escort you to look at cars. The trophys alone tell you what
type car it is. Everyone on every corner is not a crook selling a car, take
notice of what you are looking at and the story comes to a close.