Re: buying/selling

To: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Subject: Re: buying/selling
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:25:32 -0500
Cc: Ross Vincenti <RVincenti@lbfc.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I guess I should add my story.  When I bought a TR8 from a lister last year
I flew in and he and a friend met me at the airport.  I set out to test
drive the car in the airport garage and was promptly directed out of the
garage and away from the airport by local constabulary(sub-human).  It took
me many miles and some time to find my way back and then got lost in the
garage.  I'm still embarassed.  they had to think that I had made off with
the car.  John