RE: battery for TR6 - anyone use Interstate Batteries?

To: <mood@erols.com>
Subject: RE: battery for TR6 - anyone use Interstate Batteries?
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 07:38:24 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
>A buddy of mine swears by Interstate Batteries.  My '6's battery has
>just given up the ghost and I need a new one.  I was wondering if any
>lister has used an Interstate Battery and if so, which model has the
>right profile to fit properly and right starting amps?  Thanks!

Jon,

My TR3 has a 10, yes 10, year old Interstate battery.  My Saab has a five
year old Interstate, and the Chevy has a 2 year old Interstate.

The next battery will be a Price Club one though, as it costs 2/3 of the
price of an Interstate, and has a great warrantee, so I figure it'll give
good enough service.

Jack Brooks
TS69032L
Hillsdale, NJ