dash instruments rubber rings

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: dash instruments rubber rings
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 04:49:06 EDT
I think it was Art and Brian discussing instrument seals a few months ago...

I see Revington TR  sells these rings along with a most impressive list of
other TR2 to TR7 parts for restoration, race and rally that I've seen to date
- the rings are listed as fitting TR2-6: rubber ring for 2" instruments
(O-ring 54mm for approx 34 cents) and 5" instruments (O-ring 5" for approx
$1ea) - probably easy enough to find at your local hardware store.

Revington TR is in England ... for some expert insights/solutions to our
Triumph cars it's worth inquiring about the free catalog ...you can call them
at (+44) 1823 698437 or fax a request to: (+44) 1823 698109.

Carl
'64 TR4 since '74
ps; I haven't ordered any items yet (prices near RFs but you will have to add
currency exchange fee - about $10 plus shipping) but these guys know Triumphs
and are the sole sponsors of the Revington TR/TR Register Sprint and
Hillclimb Championship.
The owner, Neil Revington owns 2 out of the 3 existing specially prepared
'Works' Rally TR4s built by Triumph between 1962-64.