RE: LBC discovery

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LBC discovery
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:06:12 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
Boy, does that bring back memories! Me and my 16 year old buddies driving
around like fools looking for the elusive "new" Trans Am (I've heard it told
with the Vette or the Mustang variation also) that some kid killed himself
in and the family just wanted to get rid of it for $100. It was always the
same story. Ah, urban legends... Regards, Greg Hutmacher

/////////