Re: LBC discovery

To: stan.part@att.net, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC discovery
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 13:45:47 -0500
stan.part@att.net wrote:

> Scions,
>
> A number of unused Triumph and MG sportscars have
> been stumbled upon in a condemned warehouse on Grand
> Avenue in Leonia, NJ.  Apparently, while survey work
> was being performed for a new commerical business
> park, the contents of the warehouse were discovered.
> The building had been unused for decades.
> The current owners of the warehouse had believed it
> to be empty and have no interest in the contents.
> Because the owners do not have the proper documents
> to sell the cars, they will likely be disposed of as
> scrap metal.
>
> --
> Stan Part

Well, I for one would be happy to take the cars off their hands if they really
don't
want them!  If the owners were concerned about recovering the scrap value, I
could
swap them for a bridge that I own...

April fools... ;-)

Regards,

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                             Check out Power British
    371 E. Main St.                                    on the 'net!
Norristown, PA 19401
   (610) 270-0505              http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars