RE: LBC discovery

To: mowogmg@pil.net, stan.part@att.net
Subject: RE: LBC discovery
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:56:31 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Whew! That's a relief. Has everyone seen the latest issue of 'Thoroughbred &
Classic Cars', with the lightweight E-type that had been garaged virtually
all of its life? If a car like that (or like the D-type also garaged until
recently) can exist for decades in hibernation, it wouldn't surprise me at
all if our LBC's were still around out there! JD