RE: Roadster Factory gouging

To: "'David Moag'" <moag@ix.netcom.com>, "'MR DANIEL R CAREY'" <QAZX57A@prodigy.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Roadster Factory gouging
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:43:32 -0500
I have found that if I need only one or just a few items it doesn't cost any
more and sometimes less to contact the local Moss rep.  You pay full retail
for the parts but nothing for shipping.   I get the parts in the same time
frame 3-5 days, sometimes sooner if there is a rush order SOMEONE ELSE PAID
FOR in the process.  Also, it help keeps that business open.

Carl