Offline for a while

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Offline for a while
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 15:43:26 +0000
Hi everyone,
        I will be signing off the list until April 12th, as I am on holiday.
Hopefully I will get some time to investigate the Dolomite clutch
problem and apply some of the good advice I've been given through this
list!
        If anyone has any need to contact me I can be reached via my home
e-mail account at;

w.davies@virgin.net

        Regards,
                Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
\________________________/  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup