Re: Roadster Factory gouging

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Factory gouging
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 21:01:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Dan,

I have been using the Big Brown Hobby truck for 20+ years for LBCs and RC
airplanes.   The minimum shipping and handling fee is industry standard
procedure.  I don't think TRF is doing anything out of the ordinary.

I always maintain a list of parts I need has the need arises and wait to
order more things in each order to spread out the S&H

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com