Re: Kastner

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kastner
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:17:06 -0500
Cc: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>, "Hill, Stephen M AETT:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
I went through my archives, and dug up a letter from 1968, signed by Kas
Kastner (or his secretary).  All it has is "R.W."

This letter does offer the TR3 Competition Preparation Manual for $2.

The only R W Kastner in the US found by http://www.infospace.com is a
Robert W. Kastner in Gillette, NJ.  Do you suppose that's Kas?

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
http://members.tripod.com/~Keith_Edwards/