RE: Kastner

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Kastner
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:09:59 EST5EDT

> "Kas" Kastner was in charge of the factory racing effort in North America
> during the TR-6 era.

It should be pointed out that Kastner started well before the TR6 era and he
has written Comp Tuning manuals for the Spitfire Mk.I-1500, TR3-4A and
others...

My 4A engine is built to his recomendations for "Street Tuning  the TR4" (4.11
gears, 10/1 comp, mild cam, "street port and polish", free flow exhaust)

In my business I write this phrase WAY too much but...

"This author's books are absolutely ESSENTIAL reading for anyone in the field."

Chris Lillja
Spit MKIV
Norton Commando
TR4A