RE: Kastner

To: "'Hill, Stephen M AETT:EX'" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Subject: RE: Kastner
From: Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:50:04 -0600
Cc: "'Triumphant Ones'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
"Kas" Kastner was in charge of the factory racing effort in North America
during the TR-6 era.  He wrote the TR-6 Competition Preparation Manual (I got
mine autographed at an IMSA GTP race when he was team manager for Nissan).
Very good information, and I don't know of any better books on performance mods
for the TR-6.  TRF has them

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to not have Kastner's Comp Prep Manual!
'96 Ford SVT Cobra Mystic #1345 (mostly stock)
'72 Triumph TR-6 OD (highly modified)
'59 Triumph 10 Sedan (in boxes)