Re: Kastner

To: 1-Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kastner
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:21:47 +0100
Friends.
As the previous owner of a genuine Kas Kastner ported and polished
8 port 1147 cc cylinder head for the Spitfire Mk1-2 all I can say
it's a splendid job he did/does. A very nice piece of history...

I've still got a NOS one, and a used but not ported one left...
[The ported/polished one was once fitted to the Canadian importers
team Triumph Spitfire, and the NOS one was the backup. Got the two
Webers also... Now they're all in my retirement fund now... ;-) ]
BFN
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,