RE: SU vs. Zenith Strombergs

To: "'Bob Jones'" <Jones_M2@popmail.firn.edu>, "'triumphs list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SU vs. Zenith Strombergs
From: "Zempel, David W" <david.w.zempel@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:44:06 -0800
I sometimes forget that my sarcastic sense of humor is somewhat difficult to
understand over e-mail.  You're right about the riding around in a drum.  I
always assumed that when I got around to working on the top that I could use
some steel or fiberglass rods to replace mine that are missing.  What's your
view on that?  My top needs extensive work.  Prior to my ownership, some
kids pummeled the top leaving it quite dented.  I've only had one body shop
look at it.  They told me that they would beat it out and fill the remaining
dents with lead.  Since I wasn't quite familiar with the process and other
things need more attention, I haven't even thought about it.  Does anybody
know what the correct process is for removing dents from aluminum?
DZ.