RE: brake fluid

To: "'fred thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: brake fluid
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:35:02 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
HEAR! HEAR!

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of fred thomas
Sent: Friday, January 22, 1999 12:33 PM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: brake fluid

Listers, the absolute single most important safety parts to our cars,
our lives, and other peoples lives are the brakes. All these postings
about reusing fluid being a yes or a no, quite frankly is annoying to
say the least, yes I know hit the delete button, that is not the point,
for $2.00 saved it could be a life lost, for this amount of money do the
right thing the right way, replace it with new fluid. So often people
are critical of these cars when its not the cars but the owner trying to
take a short-cut, and save 2.00, if I have learned one thing in my years
around old cars, (Brad NO) there is only one way to do a job, do it
right the first time, you save a lots more than money this way, maybe a
life also, "YOURS"    "FT"