RE: Brake Fluid

To: "'Pete & Aprille Chadwell'" <dynamic@transport.com>
Subject: RE: Brake Fluid
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:23:24 -0500
Cc: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Did you ever find out what was causing it?  I have to say, based on your
email below, you were far more thorough than I ever was in flushing mine.
Definitely not a DPO! It seems that if you replaced all components in the
system, there would be no chance of contamination.  In my case, I was only
replacing the master cylinder...all other components remained.  So, I knew I
had to clean it out as much as possible since the slave cylinder and all the
pipes were coated with the old gunk fluid and deposits.