Re: Triumph activities in Australia?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph activities in Australia?
From: "Paul g. Wiegman" <pwiegman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:23:27 -0500
I'm also interested.  My wife and I will be on the east coast in late
September, early October.  Is it possible to rent a Triumph any where.  How
about any LBC.  I remember being at Stonehenge, England and meeting a fellow
who was driving a new Morgan that he rented in London.

Paul g. Wiegman
1956 TR3
TS/14551-L
Allison Park, PA