Re: TR parts vendor question

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: TR parts vendor question
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:48:22 -0800
Cc: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanx to all the listers who have given me good feedback! And, to you
two... it's the left (better) half of a 350! ;-)

Actually, I think the problem with this particular shop is too many good
references..." if it doesn't have 12 cylinders, 4 carbs, at least 7 main
bearings, a pair of gear driven overhead cams, and preferably a turbo or
nitrous oxide system, it's beneath our skills!"

I'll talk em into it!

Alan

--
MZ