TR parts vendor question

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR parts vendor question
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 12:03:02 -0800
Listers, I'm getting in touch via e-mail with a vendor in England and
was wondering if anyone on the list has had any experience with them.
The company is TR Enterprises. I believe I picked up their name from a
discussion on the list a little while back.

If anyone has worked with them in the past, I would appreciate your
input. They have a pretty impressive catalog of performance stuff. Some
of it is very pricey, but other items appear quite reasonable, depending
on shipping costs across the pond, of course. Their website is
www.trenterprises.com Lots of good images of TR's doing what they were
designed to do!

I wish I could take advantage of their shop services, as well. A local,
highly rated machine shop is having trouble understanding why I would
want to balance and blueprint a 1936 tractor engine! Wait 'til we get to
the head modifications!

As always, any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanx!

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L

--