Re: scenic trips

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: scenic trips
From: borgstede@umsl.edu (Brian Borgstede)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:28:24 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>Or would this be a tag team drive where one guy drives across his
>state and "tags" the next guy who would drive across the next state?
>
>Or would this could involve a volunteer to drive the whole route with
>the accompanyment of locals who have researched the route?
>
>Either way this sounds like FUN.  I have driven a goodly portion of the
>route in Missouri (and Illinois) (and Arizona) (and California) and this
>is a neat drive - if you are not in a hurry.  Count me in.
>
>Dave

Dave
I love the idea of a tag team.
I think we should deliver a fouled spark plug from Chicago to LA.
Each team to drive a part of Route 66.
We can send the Spark plug to Jonmack along with a list of
drivers.  Wouldn't that look grand on teh walls of the BMHT.

Brian Borgstede
(At Home)

'68 Triumph TR 250