Re:scenic trips

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:scenic trips
From: Tom Bottman <tbotts@mail.vii.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 22:04:04 -0700
Sorry, I know this can get really boring if we all put in our 2 cents
worth, but this trip should really be done at least once in you life:
Find your way to Escalante, Utah. Take Utah Hwy 12 out of town, cross
the Escalante River, up past Calf Creek and its wonderful canyons, over
Devils Backbone (twenty feet wide, and drops of several hundred on both
sides), into the most amazing and unspoiled bit of the West in Boulder,
Utah. Continue on Hwy 12 over Boulder mountain, with views all the way
to Navajo Mountain on the Arizona border, and into Torrey, the gateway
to Capitol Reef Natl Park. You will love it!
OK, British Car Club of Utah, let's hear it.
Tom Bottman