RE: TR6 - PI

To: john_mcmaster@dpa.act.gov.au, "'Anthony Gordon'" <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Subject: RE: TR6 - PI
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:50:09 -0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

        <<
> I am very interested to learn more about the Bosch route - have you got a
> spec for the pump (and hopefully an idea of what it lives in so I might be
> able to recycle one!).  On the priming pump front - universal advice is
> get
> one!  What do you use as your low pressure primer pump?

        Use a solid state pump like the facett
        As to the type of pump, any bosch unit living for instance in six
cyl BMW's should be up to the job. I might add that its probably advisable
to get a fuel pressure regulator if you are unsure about the output of the
pump or anyway. Is there anyone able to confirm if the tank is now baffled
or not? I've got a 74 so should be well within that date you stated (71) but
you never know...

        Gernot