Re: Cross country trip

To: Huppertc@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cross country trip
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 22:51:24 EST

 Carl Huppert writes:

 >I'll be traversing the US on a cross country move from DC to Sacramento
 >(trailering the TR6 behind).  I'd like to take a more scenic route than a
 >straight, boring shot.  Any must see suggestions or routes?

Hello Carl and all,

First off, if I was going to be trailering a car from DC to CA, the "scenic
route" is the last thing I would be looking for!  Carl, I admire your sense of
adventure.  Before you start out, be sure your membership in the AAA Auto Club
includes the extended towing benefit ;>)

With your pioneer spirit in mind, I suggest you get a copy of "The New
Roadside America".  Even if you decide not to stop at any of the sites they
list, it makes for great entertainment hearing your navigator read from the
book as you drive.

Have fun!!

Rich Rock
64 TR4