Cross country trip

To: Carl Huppert <Huppertc@aol.com>, TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cross country trip
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 23:40:45 -0500
Carl Huppert writes:

>I'll be traversing the US on a cross country move from DC to Sacramento
>(trailering the TR6 behind).  I'd like to take a more scenic route than a
>straight, boring shot.  Any must see suggestions or routes?

>Carl Huppert

You might consider Route 66.  At least travel the Arizona/California
part.  The section between Kingman AZ to the Cal border is to die for.
And the part from Needles to Barstow is interesting, too.

Get yourself a map of Route 66 (or contact the tourism boards of the
states in question) because sometimes the old route is somewhat
obscure.

Dave Massey (1/2 mile from the '20's alignment in St. Louis)