POR 15 and body parts

Subject: POR 15 and body parts
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 22:39:25 -0600charset="Windows-1252"
M. Secrest wrote:

"Some desperate souls have been known to paint their entire bodies black so
as to make the
drips less noticeable.  But you may prefer to live with it."

True story.

I had a white client one time (not very bright) paint his child white child
black (latex house paint, as I remember) and take him into the welfare
office 'cause some of the other idiots in the trailer park told him he would
get more aid if he had a black kid.  I know, I saw the kid the next morning
at the shelter care hearing.  Heck, he was still wearing it.

Thank god for the child welfare system.

Ken Gano
downstate illinois
'59 TR3A TS57756L