Bumper Removal

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bumper Removal
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 11:05:25 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I need a little help in removing my REAR bumper (75 TR6). I've got the
corner bolts out and the bolt under the car at the end of the long "leaf"
that attaches to the bottom of the frame. Now... there's a nut up under the
frame in a spot that's just about impossible to get a wrench on. Maybe this
is a captive nut. Do I have to remove the big black rubber bumperettes to
find the bolt that goes to this nut? It looks like there's only these two
nuts left to remove..... unless there's something hiding under the
bumperettes. Thanks in advance...... going back under the car again.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD