Re: U-Joint Installation

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: U-Joint Installation
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:49:47 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Check to see if a needle bearing fell over.  It make it impossible to get
the cups back in properly.
Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage, therefore it's mine  (dad might disagree)
'70 MGB GT  -mine, mine... all mine
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."