RE: TR4 Engine - Valve Seals Question???

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR4 Engine - Valve Seals Question???
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 20:00:12 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
I just had to do a "valve job" on my 6 and the guy who did it added seals.
I don't think there was any extra charge other than the materials, which was
a total of $7.20 for all 12.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK