TR3 tie rod end snafu

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 tie rod end snafu
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 19:54:33 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
Nothing is easy, right?

I have little experience with front end and steering work, but I am
replacing the tie rod ends and silent bloc bushing to see if that
will tighten up the steering a bit.

So far, I am one for four at getting the old tie rod ends out of
their position.  The first one just popped out.  I started thinking
I will be done with this in about an hour.  No thinking allowed, I
guess.  The other three won't budge.

Anybody have any words of wisdom for me?  I am now in retreat to the
fridge for some refreshment.

Geezer

59 TR3 TS52320L  (up on blocks and making me work some)